Saturday, August 21, 2010

African-American ladies who have used Optimum Care Bodifying Relaxer for Fine Hair?

I have very fine/thin hair and I heard of this relaxer that helps thin relaxed hair. I was wondering if anyone have used this relaxer called Optimum Care Bodifying Relaxer for Fine Hair Ladies. I need to know who tried it and what are your results.African-American ladies who have used Optimum Care Bodifying Relaxer for Fine Hair?
its okAfrican-American ladies who have used Optimum Care Bodifying Relaxer for Fine Hair?
Essence November issue had this as one of the best relaxers along with six(6) others for different problem items for Black hair..this one is great they say for thinning hair...it is the one I am going to use...so good luck to both of us

Report Abuse


  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment