Friday, August 6, 2010

Best relaxer kit for colour treated hair?

i'm an african with fine chin length colour treated hair. i'll like someone to please suggest to me the best cream relaxer and hair care products to use that will suit my hair type.


thanks.Best relaxer kit for colour treated hair?
How long has it been since your hair was colored. I would say use a Sestitive scalp version caused they have some hair protectors in the kit. I use Affirm and I like the results. It has a hair protecto and a purple base (i cant remember the name). However, no matter which relaxer you use it is good to coat the hair that is process with some type of protection.Best relaxer kit for colour treated hair?
'Organic root stimulator', use their olive oil, carrot oil and hair mayo Relaxer, conditioner and shampoo.





If you use all their products within the next 2 months not only will you see the difference but you will be thanking me.





:D





Hope this helped, Ennie.

No comments:

Post a Comment