Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can I use an at home relaxer on my hair? I'm Caucasian.?

I was particularly interested in Dr. Miracle's hair relaxer because it doesn't have lye in it and it has a good reputation. But is it okay to use on my hair because the advertisements seem to only feature African-Americans. My hair is very thick and poofy. It is very wavy, but not exactly curly. My hair is naturally a light brown, but I dyed it auburn-brown 2 months ago.Can I use an at home relaxer on my hair? I'm Caucasian.?
The only reason I say no is because since african americans tend to have coarser hair, so the relaxers we use are a lot stronger than the ones used on caucasian hair which could possibly mess up your hair.Can I use an at home relaxer on my hair? I'm Caucasian.?
Oh honey, don't get a relaxer.


It kills your hair.


no matter what the rep is, do not get it.


you will regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment