Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can u use a relaxer for your hair when your hair is wet?

use the relaxer while your hair is wet will it do damage?


but there is no product in or conditionerCan u use a relaxer for your hair when your hair is wet?
i don't think you're supposed to use it wet, i think it doesn't work as well. it might cause damage too. i would just wait until your hair dries to use it, since that's what the directions say.Can u use a relaxer for your hair when your hair is wet?
When I was stationed in Iraq, I had my hair done by a lady from the Phillippines and she washed my hair before she put the relaxer on. Naturally I panicked, since this is NOT what we do in the states. However, my hair came out fabulous. Not sure what the reason behind the wetting was but it worked.

Report Abuse



i don't think you're supposed to use it wet, i think it doesn't work as well. it might cause damage too. i would just wait until your hair dries to use it, since that's what the directions say.

No comments:

Post a Comment