Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I got a relaxer but whenever i straighten my hair its frizzy.thick,and nappy(I am an african american ?

I use lusters pink hair products and dr.miracles no-lye relaxersI got a relaxer but whenever i straighten my hair its frizzy.thick,and nappy(I am an african american ?
lusters suxxx.my mom used to use that 4 my sisters and it messed their hair up.we use motins stuff now.all their stuff is really good but all i use is the hair lotion and the hair dressing for when i straighten my hair(i thnk thats wat its called-its in a yellow jar and its clear and smells good).use olive oil relaxers or organic ones.idk the names but it says it in big letters on the box.also when i straighten it(hot comb,stove) i put alot of blue magic organic grease in my hair and it makes my hair straight like i just got a perm(i havent had a perm since january).i also use corrioliss straightener to straighten my hair in between the hot comb.i use the hot comb to straighten my roots.dr miracles is only good for weave.i've never met someone that uses it for their real hair and the only ppl i know that use are the ones w/ weaves-lolI got a relaxer but whenever i straighten my hair its frizzy.thick,and nappy(I am an african american ?
You do it yourself? If not, someone needs to be FIRED!





I'd invest in a flatiron to ease the fluff, but dont burn your crop off! To be honest, the realxer may be doing your hair no good, changing your texture and damaging your nugrowth.





As a black woman, i attempt to stay away from relaxing products becuz the overall damage they do, no matter how ';safe'; or ';free of'; chemicals, it's still SOME kinda chemical.





I would look into braids for the winter (our hair tends to get a lil dry...) and try to geta regular press n curl wrap, when they come out. i know, you thinkin ';my hair gon look crazy, it wont stay';, but babygirl, beauty takes patience, and your hair has to ';train'; itself to the heat, but it will. Give it two or three presses, it will get more tame and manageable.





I aint no hair lady but i have pretty healthy hair now, since the relaxer and dying stopped. Shiny, smooth, straight, and my natural texture came bacc. GOOD LUCC!!!





Bananas
lusters pink hair products ARE HORRIBLE. i don't use them





they make my hair dry. i use either pantene daily oil moisture control (it makes my natural hair feel like it has been relaxed) or profectiv.





as for dr. miracle, i don't think that works, it is regular conditioner with some chemical to make the scalp burn.





are u using a heat protectant? i use vo5, it cost only $4 and it makes ur hair straighten so smoothly with no damage





you may need to get ur ends clipped, cuz that is what it sounds like
try profective products It makes your hair look silky and shiny after and while straightening. (I am african american with thick and relaxed hair)
my girlfriend uses that dr miracles....HORRIBLE..it smells bad too...but yea profectiv is the best...(so i've heard)...
u need to use a spray o creme b4 o afta u relax ur hair.





sori i dont rely no

No comments:

Post a Comment