Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have Very curly hair and I want it to be more straight. Should I get a relaxer? Is it safe for my hair?

If you want your hair to straighten easier and your hair is VERY curly, I would definitely get a relaxer done. It will not make it completely straight (unless you get Japanese hair straightening) but it will calm down your curl a lot, eliminate a lot of frizz, and make it a lot easier to style straight and smooth. It is safe for your hair, but I wouldn't recommend it if you have a lot of highlights.I have Very curly hair and I want it to be more straight. Should I get a relaxer? Is it safe for my hair?
Get a straightening iron...a good one cost at least $65....or get that gel stuff that some black people useI have Very curly hair and I want it to be more straight. Should I get a relaxer? Is it safe for my hair?
I have extremely curly hair and I went to a salon and got it chemically straightened (which is I guess what a relaxer is) and it did make my hair straighter, however it wasn't what I had hoped for.





I pretty much still had to do my routine of blow drying and straightening with an iron. So I wouldn't waste your money. Just buy a GOOD straightener (Chi, Hot Tools) and use good products to protect your hair from damage.
You can use Bedhead. And a straigting iron. But wash out the Bedhead then use the Iron.





Ummm If i right its called ';Bedhair Straight'; Something with straight in the name!

No comments:

Post a Comment