Saturday, August 21, 2010

I just got a fresh relaxer and cut to my hair yesterday and it is flat and what my wife calls: ';in shock';.?

How can I get some volume and movement into my hair. It is still in a condition of ';stiff';? Should I condition it?I just got a fresh relaxer and cut to my hair yesterday and it is flat and what my wife calls: ';in shock';.?
Relaxers dry out your hair and scalp, so you should always do a good penetrating deep conditioning treatment afterward. I don't know what the hair being in ';shock'; means, but make sure you keep your hair very moisturized from here on out and learn healthy hair practices, if you haven't already. Depending on how dry your hair is you should do deep conditioning treatments one a week or twice a month.





http://www.longhaircareforum.comI just got a fresh relaxer and cut to my hair yesterday and it is flat and what my wife calls: ';in shock';.?
yes condition it, that is why it is in shock. You should use roux porosity control or mendex. you can apply it to your dry hair then rinse out and see a difference. 1.99 small bottles, sally's.
More like fried, dyed, and laid to the side. Your hair is in shock/damage mode. Use a conditioner, or a hot oil treatment.
when you get a relaxer you're supposed to shampoo and condition your hair immediately after.

No comments:

Post a Comment