Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I put on a at home relaxer and I over processed my hair. Any Remedies?

I use an the Olive Oil brand relaxer. I'm not rich and I really don't want to cut my hair PLEASE HELP!!I put on a at home relaxer and I over processed my hair. Any Remedies?
Yeah, well I did this once - with a professional. Went in one day to get a relaxer and came back two weeks later for another relaxer. Apparently, I was not well informed on when to get touch-up and my hair fell out from the over processing. Not much I could do to keep from falling out. I recommend to see a professional ASAP for advice and to see if there is something they can do to salvage your strands. Unfortunately, you will have to pay money to keep your hair healthy.





I let my sister put a perm in my hair one year and, since she didn't know what she was doing, my hair went from shoulder-length to above my ears in a week, not exaggerating. Since then I have never let anyone but a licensed professional put in my relaxers. I put on a at home relaxer and I over processed my hair. Any Remedies?
lol well. go to a salon. it doesn't have to be expensive. the egyptians are really good with black hair,they are pretty cheap and they'll help you blow out your hair and get it back to normal. and then later when you want to relax your hair with Olive Oil Extra Virgin which will be a lot less harmful on your hair :). They at the salon should be able to tell you what you should use on your hair to start getting it back to normal

No comments:

Post a Comment