Friday, August 6, 2010

If you go in a pool and get your hair wet and then two days later get a relaxer, will your hair fall out?

will my hair fall out??? I'm get a relaxer to make my hair straight.If you go in a pool and get your hair wet and then two days later get a relaxer, will your hair fall out?
did you wash your hair after coming out of the pool? if not, the chlorine is still in your hair mixed with the relaxer can cause severe dryness which causes alot of breakage. if you did wash it after coming out of the pool, then nothing bad will happen.If you go in a pool and get your hair wet and then two days later get a relaxer, will your hair fall out?
It won't fall out, but just in case I would ask your hair dresser what to do and if she has any suggestions
NO NOT TO MY KNOWLEDGE..... I HAVE DONE THIS AND MY HAIR HAS NOT FALLEN OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment