Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm have mixed hair (black & latin) and i'm looking for a good hair relaxer/flat iron..?

My hair became brittle and damaged twice now. It's short and natural now, but i want a nice short style. Most hair dressers here look at me like i've lost my mind when i explain i want a straight short style and without losing length....I'm have mixed hair (black %26amp; latin) and i'm looking for a good hair relaxer/flat iron..?
You CAN straighten your hair! Try this straightener...





Here is some advice i have given girls looking for a good one:





'; I have been researching hair straighteners for like 3 weeks straight. You need to decide for yourself but here are the top brands: Sedu and ghd. I know you may have NEVER heard of ';Sedu'; because it is sold exclusively through the world's largest online beauty store. Folica.com





You need to look for one with:


*** Toumaline technology (hair naturally produces positive ions, but toumaline produces extra negative ions and therefore smooths the hair cuticle and means less damage is done)





*** So look for a ceramic (NOT cermaic coated, it has to be all ceramic) plate straightener with Tourmaline infused into the plates.





I e-mailed ghd and they do NOT use toumaline (t-or-ma-line). Also they do not have adjustable heat settings so it remains at a constant high temperature which is NOT good for all hair types.





***So look for adjustable temperature.





*** A good straightener (or ';flat iron';) goes to minimum 200 degrees Celcius.





*** A swivel cord so that it doesn't get tangled and annoy you while straightening.





-I have heard that the brand 'CHI' is VERY BAD, some have CAUGHT on FIRE!! (Seriosuly).





Check out Sedu straighteners at http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Ionic_Cera_d1鈥?/a>





All the best :-) P.s. Im getting a Sedu. ';





You should try it. 30 day money back gaurentee! Go to the website and read some EXCELLENT reviews of people (like you) saying their hair is just super-curly or ethnic, etc... and the Sedu straightener works!I'm have mixed hair (black %26amp; latin) and i'm looking for a good hair relaxer/flat iron..?
as far as flat iron every one use just about the same ones to get the '; fresh perm look '; /... either chi or ceramic flat irons... the key to not damaging your hair with both brands is to not use them every day. once a week is perfect 2-3 times wont hurt it , but if u go on to 5 , u need to make sure your hair is thoroughly conditioned, , also use some type of setting lotion or wrapping lotion , these can be used as conditioners, with out ever rinses them out, alot of girls i know use the box per called '; Africans best'; and it works really good, and it also comes with an instant conditioner, which reforms cross bonds, which lets your hair remain moist and strong... Rhianna and Kelis went through a couple of short hair styles in the last year or two check out a there fan sites and go through pictures of the two of them to find a lengthy style u may like, i think the Kelis cut may do for u because u can just about get it with any length
Okay, I cannot look at you, but if you could see me I am looking also like you lost your mind and I am on the computer. Lol I am a professional stylist, 11yrs in Texas and I am african-american but I do ';multi-cultural hair'; anyhow how can your hair be short and you say you want a short style without any lenght being cut off? confused, I am confused. Okay if your hair is already short, how much shorter can you go.........and would it really make a difference? how long have you been natural, Affirm relaxer is very good, its what I use and the best flat iron out there now of course is ';CHI'; I have a red chi flat iron and I love it, there is no temp. setting so you cannot accidentally burn your hair, it heats up instantly and gets as hot as my stove irons but since there is not temp. setting it will not burn your hair. Are you located in Arlington, Tx?
honestly, my friend has hair lik ethat too, i straighen hers with an iron, as in the one u would use to get the wrinkles out of ur clothes, and also go somewhere and buy, shining spray, and flat iron hair protector =)
GET A ';CHi'; BRAND


THEY WORK VERy G00D!





MY HAiR iS LiKE FRiED AND iT MAKES iT SOO SiLKy%26amp;SHiNYY!

No comments:

Post a Comment