Saturday, August 21, 2010

In between perms [relaxer]-how to style hair?

i have a relaxer and im in need of a touch up right now.i have new growth. im getting a touch up in a few days. but for the time being, i need to know what i can do to my hair so that i can leave my house looking decent.


anyone have any ideas?


i dont want to straighten it because im going to relax it soon and thats a big no-no.





thanks for the help.In between perms [relaxer]-how to style hair?
i have the same problem. if your hair is a little curly, you can put gel in it and pull it back. or, used ';doo-grow'; to pull it back. it makes it stay down, and makes it stronger.In between perms [relaxer]-how to style hair?
i was going to suggest a flat iron but since you said you don't wanna straighten it i will suggest that you braid it into about 8 or 10 cornrows going straight back at night. spritz some holding spray or get it damp(water will do). in the morning unbraid it and you will have some nice crimps! i'm in the same boat too as i'm gonna perm my hair closer to when school starts...
I usually put my hair up in a high ponytail and tie a scarf around my head. The scarf always seem to make it look decent even on the bad hair days.
WEAVE.
Brush is back and hold it down with a head band. Maybe brush out a a bang and gel it to the side. I'm in the same situation but I'm thinking about leting my perm completely grow out and getting a cute curly fro for a year.
you could tie it back in a pony tail, or a qiff and a pony tail, half up, wet curls, a hat is a good option...

No comments:

Post a Comment