Friday, August 6, 2010

Is it better if I get a relaxer first? Hair weave question...?

I'm getting extensions sewn-in this weekend. I was going to get a perm on my head first. The extensions will be all over so all of my hair will be braided. Would it be better or worse if I got the perm first? I haven't had a perm in a few months. Would getting one make the extensions last longer or not last as long?Is it better if I get a relaxer first? Hair weave question...?
You shouldn't get a relaxer. If your hair is a little nappy that's good because it will make the braids stronger and the thread will have something strong to hold on to. If you get a relaxer, ur hair will be too straight and the braids may not last as long. You need ur hair to have thicker texture so the braids last longer. Also this gives ur hair a chance to rest from chemicals and it will grow faster and healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment