Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is it okay to use a relaxer in my biracial hair. If so what kind?

My hair is very thick and curly. People tyold me that a relaxer wil rewen my hair. I just want to loosen up my curls. they are sooo springy!!!Is it okay to use a relaxer in my biracial hair. If so what kind?
Well, yeah, it's going to ruin your hair, simply because it's permanent and weakens your hair.





Go to a salon and ask for a texturizer. Don't do it yourself or you might considerably mess up your hair. Relaxers (texturizers are the same thing) have harsh chemicals that eat through your hair and scalp so don't use one unless you know what you're doing. No one on Y!A can tell you what relaxer to use. A licensed beautician will be able to evaluate your hair and determine the best type, brand, and strength of relaxer to use.





Plus, by doing it yourself then you might leave it on too long and end up permanently straightening your hair and then you'll have to grow it out again.Is it okay to use a relaxer in my biracial hair. If so what kind?
ir wont ruin your hair if u don't do it often


but it can be expensive when done professionally (mostly has better results)


then doing it at home

No comments:

Post a Comment