Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Slight Curl Relaxer? Hair Cut?

I have really curly, thick hair. Not all of my curls are completely tight, mostly the ones around my face tend to be the tightest, then the rest are either ringlets, or just looser curls. My hair is pretty long now, it's about to the middle of my chest, and I really really want to get it cut! I've had this same hair style for the last 6 years or so. I haven't ever really done anything amazing with it. I still get compliments on it and everything, but I'm really bored with my hair and I want to do something different with it. I really wanted to get my hair cut, but I just don't know what hairstyle I should get it cut into because I have a widows beak, full cheeks, a square jaw, and a kind of pointy chin, I guess. So I think that I kind of have a heart-shaped face, with a more prominent square jaw. What hair cuts would look good with my face shape?





I was also really considering getting my hair slightly relaxed (if that's possible) because I'm almost positive that if I cut my hair, the curls will just get tighter and it will look like a mess. I was wondering if there is any products or treatments (not too expensive) that could relax my curls just a little bit. I don't want my hair straight at all, but I just don't want the tighter curls because I feel that the looser curls might make me look a little more put together, I guess. Please help! I need opinions.





i was thinking something like this :http://womenshair.about.com/od/haircutss鈥?/a>Slight Curl Relaxer? Hair Cut?
i had really curly hair too


and you can get just a slight relaxer, thats what i did. and if you decide after that the relaxer isnt enough, then you cant get another one on top of that. wait like 4 or 5 months though!!


yes if you cut it it will get curlier. you should try straightening it

No comments:

Post a Comment