Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tomorrow I'm getting a relaxer and I have been scratching my head what should i put in my in my hair?

he is already going 2 put some gel in it to help protect it but i want to know what else i can use to prevent it from burning just incase.Tomorrow I'm getting a relaxer and I have been scratching my head what should i put in my in my hair?
There's this blue gel that my stylist uses..it's called...Ice I believe.....you might want to ask about that or check Sally's or check online....It helps out alot if you've scratched...BELIEVE ME...it works...Tomorrow I'm getting a relaxer and I have been scratching my head what should i put in my in my hair?
a thermal protector
No No No. You can use the protective gel but it might not cover the area. You will have to wait. The next time you have the urged to scratch pat it instead. It works.
Dont put ANYTHING in it yourself because you dont know what the reaction will be.


Dont worry, he'll handle it.
i dunno

No comments:

Post a Comment