Friday, August 6, 2010

What can you do for overprocessed hair of a 14 year old male that used just for me hair relaxer?

cut off all the damaged ends...regular deep treatments this happened to me when i tried to straighten my hair at home. I used a product called KPak by Joico then I got a deep treatment shampoo and conditioner that is designed for chemically straighten hair I used Kerasilk as it has proteins that rebuild the structure of the hair follicle.What can you do for overprocessed hair of a 14 year old male that used just for me hair relaxer?
I WOULD SUGGEST TO CUT IT ALL OFF AND RE-GROW THE HAIR. CONSIDERING IT'S A BOY HE CAN GO WITH THE SHORT/BALD LOOK. THE OVER PROCESSED HAIR WILL BREAK AND SPLIT HORRIBLY I WOULD JUST CUT IT OFF. I WOULD ALSO DEEP CONDITION HIS SCALP/HAIR WITH A GOOD DEEP CONDITION AND A KERA KARE SCALP CONDITIONING OILWhat can you do for overprocessed hair of a 14 year old male that used just for me hair relaxer?
go get a good hair mask, or deep conditioner and leave it on for 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment