Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is a good relaxer to use on my hair?

I've been getting relaxers in my hair since I was 16, and all the way up until now they've been working great! Now I'm 25 and I've noticed that the relaxer I currently use maybe the reason why my hair is thinning out and shedding more than it used to. I only relax my hair every 8-12 weeks so I don't think I'm over processing. I is very dry at times though and I HATE using oily hair products.........any suggestions???What is a good relaxer to use on my hair?
I very rarely relax my own hair. Maybe every few years, if that. Go to a salon. It sounds like you should start using a hair cream for the damage that the relaxers are doing to your hair. Everyone hates oily hair products but you must use something to keep your hair healthy. I prefer creams to oils. What is a good relaxer to use on my hair?
Don't use relaxers... I love beautiful curly hair... like Taylor Swift's... I relaxed my hair and I HATE it, and it's taking forever to get back to it's curly self... I hate it...

No comments:

Post a Comment