Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Whats the average age for a black girl to get a relaxer in her hair?

It depends usually on the child's heair texture and the childs mother.


The average age, honestly is about 6 or 7. I would never put a perm in my daughters hair, but all of the little girls I see around this age have perms. I should say most, not all.





As for me, my daughter will get a perm when she's old enough to make the decision on her own... I guess at about the age of 12.





But I think natural's the way to go.Whats the average age for a black girl to get a relaxer in her hair?
My step mums niece is black and she uses relaxer in her hair, shes about 13Whats the average age for a black girl to get a relaxer in her hair?
i would say 6th grade maybe?
About 13 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment