Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why didn't my relaxer take and can i re-do it without my hair being damaged?

like my whole head is underprocessed a.k.a texturized so can i put on a relaxer again on all my hair to get my hair straight. my last was realxer was four motnhs ago.Why didn't my relaxer take and can i re-do it without my hair being damaged?
go to a salon and have them look at it. dont do it ur self u may end up loosing ur hair. if a salon did it and it didnt take, go back and have them fix it. they shouldnt charge u if they stand by their work.Why didn't my relaxer take and can i re-do it without my hair being damaged?
woah! no! leave it at least 2 weeks for your hair to recover, wash it as little as possible to boost the condition through natural oils. I'd wait then go to see a hairdresser you can trust and see what they say about relaxing it for you then.


x
I wouldn't. You've already put chemicals into your hair, and putting more may do serious damage (a.k.a. breakage, dryness, etc). You might want to see a hair dresser (which may be hard to do depending on where you live) to discuss the issue.





Best of luck.
relaxerr=dangerr lol,,if your at home DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING YOUR HAIR YOURSELF.first thing tomorrowgo to professional hair salon that you can trust and make sure they know the condition your hair is in.





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment