Saturday, August 21, 2010

Will my hair fall out if I used a relaxer then 4 months later use a reconstructive perm?

Depends on your hair. If it's healthy you should be ok. If your hair is fried, it might dissolve completely.Will my hair fall out if I used a relaxer then 4 months later use a reconstructive perm?
Its best to wait longer cause it damages your hair. However all of your hair will NOT fall out but it might cause some of it to fall out and be thinner.Will my hair fall out if I used a relaxer then 4 months later use a reconstructive perm?
It all depends on your hair. I can relax my hair, blow dry it, and dye it all in the same day and not a hair will fall out. it is all about elasticity.
The relaxer really needs to grow out or be cut out. After 4 months you only have approximately 1-2 inches of growth so unless you want hair that's 1-2 inches long, I suggest you let it grow out. It's two totally different chemical mixes that shouldn't mix. All of your hair might not fall out but, it will be like bubble gum and very damaged and brittle.
relaxers, perms, bleach all have the ability to destroy the integrity of your hair. im not saying its a solid yes, i dont know what your hair looks like. but major possibility is a lot of breakage, hair turning into mush then rolling off, and an altogether not so pretty look.





i would definately look into some moisture/protein treatments, and get a good trim too if your hair looks toast.
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment